08 Jun Scott Preston, Our Realtor of the Week
This week’s Realtor of the Week is Scott Preston, Broker at Classic Homes Realty. We sat down with him to find out what his favorite summer time activities are, some of his accomplishments and some advice for the first time home buyers!
Let’s take a look!
- How long have you been a Realtor for? I have been Realtor since 2015.
- What made you want to become a Realtor? I knew I wanted to be a Realtor when I was buying my first house. I know I can bring value to my clients by understanding the process, and communicating with them to relieve some of the anxiety associated with such an important decision, as buying or selling their home.
- What are some of your accomplishments? My biggest accomplishments really are when a past client refers their friends to me because I did a great job for them. When I was in retail businesses, there were contests for customer service, sales awards and rapid promotions, but the referrals are the biggest accomplishments to me!
- What is your favorite part of working in Real Estate? My favorite part of Real Estate is when I see the smiles and the emotions of the clients when they purchase their first home, or their dream home.
- Do you happen to have any funny stories from your time of being in this line of work? Not really any funny stories, but this line of work does present interesting and strange things. Part of the excitement!
- What is your favorite spring/summer activity to do in Danville? The summer concerts, gathering with friends, making new friends and just enjoying being outside.
- What do you like to do in your spare time? Time with family and friends, reading, street festivals and weekend getaways.
- What is some advice you would like to give to first time home buyers? The best advice I know is to find a knowledgeable agent and stick with them. Let them help you through the process and take the time to sit down, up front, and go through everything so you are aware of all the steps. By doing this, you will know all the steps, and it will keep you from wondering what is next! I find this helps a lot.
Thank you for joining us for another Realtor of the Week!
Also, please let us know how we are doing! If you have ever bought or sold a house with us, go to our Facebook page and leave a review! We would love to know what we have done right, and what we can do to improve our services for you and our future clients.
Have a wonderful and safe weekend!
Classic Homes Realty